Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 · Leave a Comment
Ok, so I know it's like over a month away, but I am already ecstatic about Halloween! I've accepted that it's my favorite holiday, even though Christmas has always held that spot. And don't get me wrong, I still get excited way in advance and eagerly count down the days for Christmas still. But I seem to hold more excitement for Halloween. I just love everything spooky about it! Right now my DVR is crammed full of Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures, haha. I love that crap xD
And I'm so happy that a lot of the TV channels are starting to air Halloween specials!
And there are so many awesome horror movies coming out! I love horror, but I don't really really get into them unless it's this time of year. I also like to pop in the classics and get geared up :)
Oh! And haunted houses! I'm so excited!
Is it October yet???
Followers
About Me
Powered by Blogger.






